- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Latest News Releases
23 Jun 2014
ADB and World Bank signed a memorandum of agreement to harmonize their support for the Philippine government’s flagship program to rebuild areas devastated by super-typhoon Yolanda, known internationally as Haiyan.
14 Aug 2013
ADB continues to have a positive impact on the lives of the poor in the Asia and Pacific region, says a new independent perceptions survey commissioned by the organization.
3 May 2013
ADB met the majority of its operational targets in 2012 and expanded its contribution to outcomes in its developing member countries, said an ADB performance review released today.
26 Oct 2012
ADB and the Government of Myanmar have agreed on a new Interim Country Partnership Strategy that sets the stage for ADB’s re-engagement in the country.
28 Aug 2012
ADB Vice-President Stephen Groff today opened the new ADB Development Coordination Office for the Cook Islands.
9 Aug 2012
ADB and Viet Nam have agreed on a new four year country partnership strategy that will focus on promoting inclusive and sustainable growth, and economic efficiency.
3 May 2012
ADB met most of its key performance targets in 2011 but outcomes from recently completed operations remained below target despite improvements over the previous year, said an ADB performance report released today.
2 May 2012
The funds will help improve the lives of millions of Asia's poorest through inclusive, sustainable growth.
17 Feb 2012
The Asia-Pacific region has made great strides in reducing poverty and is moving fast towards other development goals, but levels of hunger and child and maternal mortality are still high, according to a United Nations and ADB report released here today.
30 Nov 2011
Greater accountability and better fiscal management are needed to achieve more inclusive growth in developing Asia-Pacific nations, ADB President Haruhiko Kuroda said today.