- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This study examines the system of tariffs in Mongolia for the use of railway infrastructure that is needed to enable liberalization of the freight market.
This issue shows that effective and planned communication helps avoid concerns, mitigates risks, leads to improved project outcomes, and promotes sustainable benefits to project beneficiaries.
This country brief highlights how ADB operations have helped support Bhutan’s efforts in advancing socioeconomic development through rural electrification, hydropower development, road connectivity, urban infrastructure and services, and financial sector development.
This country brief highlights how ADB has been a key partner in Bangladesh’s struggle for a better future since 1973 by contributing to critical economic and governance reforms.
This document provides definitions and data compilation methodologies for the Asian Development Bank (ADB) results framework indicators listed in the strategy paper on the review of the results framework. Definitions of standard explanatory data are included in a separate note.
This document provides definitions and data compilation methodologies for the Asian Development Bank (ADB) standard explanatory data listed in the strategy paper on the review of the results framework.
This country brief highlights how ADB operations have helped the Cook Islands weather cyclones and fiscal crises, and contribute to stable economic and social infrastructure.
This book provides an overview of ADB's development assistance to Bangadesh over the last 40 years.
This book is a compendium of ongoing projects and case studies across ADB's sectors of operations in India.
This document outlines the Greater Mekong Subregion human resource development strategy.