- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This fifth annual report on the development effectiveness of ADB’s private sector operations reviews how the Private Sector Operations Department has contributed to promoting ADB’s development effectiveness agenda.
This publication discusses the priorities and principles put forward by the Global Partnership for Effective Development Cooperation, and highlights how ADB has been implementing them.
The 2013 Development Effectiveness Review is the seventh annual performance review of ADB and the first to apply the revised corporate results framework.
This publication highlights successful ADB projects across Asia and the Pacific that demonstrated development impacts, best practice, and innovation. The results of the projects have changed and will continue to change the lives of many, especially the poor.
This study examines the system of tariffs in Mongolia for the use of railway infrastructure that is needed to enable liberalization of the freight market.
This issue shows that effective and planned communication helps avoid concerns, mitigates risks, leads to improved project outcomes, and promotes sustainable benefits to project beneficiaries.
This country brief highlights how ADB operations have helped support Bhutan’s efforts in advancing socioeconomic development through rural electrification, hydropower development, road connectivity, urban infrastructure and services, and financial sector development.
This country brief highlights how ADB has been a key partner in Bangladesh’s struggle for a better future since 1973 by contributing to critical economic and governance reforms.
This document provides definitions and data compilation methodologies for the Asian Development Bank (ADB) results framework indicators listed in the strategy paper on the review of the results framework. Definitions of standard explanatory data are included in a separate note.
This document provides definitions and data compilation methodologies for the Asian Development Bank (ADB) standard explanatory data listed in the strategy paper on the review of the results framework.