- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This special evaluation study assesses recent performance, trends, and practices in ADB's program lending and as an input into an ongoing review of program lending policy.
This special evaluation study evaluated Japan Special Fund performance, analyzed issues and constraints, and made recommendations and suggestions to assist in future implementation.
This special evaluation study aims to learn from the experience of the mature Global Environment Facility (GEF) projects in the ADB portfolio to improve future performance.
This special evaluation study reviews trends in foreign direct investment and reviews ADB's strategic response to these developments and the results detailed in previous country, sector, and project evaluations.
This special evaluation study evaluates ADB's Energy 2000 Policy to assess its relevance and effectiveness, and to provide an input for a 2007 review of the energy policy and the formulation of the energy strategy.
This special evaluation study examined the strategic management of technical assistance (TA) at the corporate, country, and sector levels; country level factors affecting performance and corporate level factors influencing TA results.
This special evaluation study evaluates ADB's 1998 policy on Indigenous Peoples, and case studies were undertaken of ongoing and completed projects with Indigenous Peoples Development Plans.
This study evaluates ADB's 1995 policy on involuntary resettlement. Sixteen case studies of projects with involuntary resettlement were done in the People's Republic of China, India, and the Philippines, aided by small surveys of affected persons.
This special evaluation study aims to provide an independent assessment of the effectiveness of ADB's environmental safeguards.
This special evaluation study analyzes completed projects and technical assistance grants, reviews whether the urban sector strategy targets are being addressed, and assesses ongoing urban operations.