- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This special evaluation study reviews ADB's assistance portfolio of rural road associated projects from 1996 to 2007; differentiates inclusive growth and inclusive development through a literature review; and presents case studies.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed at facilitating Viet Nam's transition to a market economy, promoting social inclusion and environmental sustainability and modernizing governance and public administration. IED overall assessment: Successful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed at reducing the structural weaknesses, improving business environment, promoting socially inclusive and environmental sustainable development and modernizing governance in Viet Nam. IED overall assessment: Successful.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation study on ADB's approaches to partnering and harmonization in the context of the Paris Declaration on Aid Effectiveness.
Sixteen projects in four countries (India, People's Republic of China, Philippines, and Viet Nam) were selected as case studies to assess the performance of the environmental safeguard system in practice.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation study on the effectiveness of poverty targeting to provide insights into factors determining the effectiveness of poverty reduction interventions.
This special evaluation study examines how rural poor selected strategies to rise out of poverty, how various factors influenced their selection of the strategies, how sustainable the poverty exit was, and how effective poverty reduction interventions have been.
This special evaluation study reviewed and analyzed current and future nutrition and food fortification related issues and explores the strengths and weaknesses of regional technical assistance as a modality in addressing nutrition issues and initiativ...