- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
ONGOING EVALUATION. The project performance evaluation aims to assess project’s performance as well as the long-term impacts of the project and its sustainability. It will examine the project's contribution to the decentralization and deconcentration reforms in Cambodia as well as its contribution to the development of stronger governance and audit systems.
ONGOING EVALUATION. This project performance evaluation report aims to assess the project’s performance and the factors affecting it. The evaluation will also examine the extent to which the project served the purpose of improving access to water supply and basic sanitation in relation of Cambodia’s achievement of the Millennium Development Goal 7. Similarly, lessons will be identified that can be derived for future intervention in Cambodia under similar situations.
Validates the completion report’s assessment of the project which aims to improve the quality of services delivered by line departments in Cambodia which is better attuned to local needs and preferences. IED overall assessment: Successful
This country assistance program evaluation (CAPE) assesses the performance of the country strategies and assistance programs of ADB for Cambodia during 1998-2008.
This special evaluation study assesses ADB's assistance for justice reform and is intended to highlight to ADB's Board and Management the usefulness of ADB's continuing support for justice reform in implementing Strategy 2020.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation study on ADB's approaches to partnering and harmonization in the context of the Paris Declaration on Aid Effectiveness.
This report evaluates the following technical assistance (TA) projects approved between 1992 and 1997, aimed at strengthening Cambodia’s capacity to manage a more market-based economy.