- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Agriculture Program aimed to achieve sustainable economic growth by increasing productivity in the agriculture sector in Nepal.
This report evaluates the performance of the East Rapti Irrigation Project aimed to intensify and diversity crop production, strengthen farmer involvement, and enhance the value of Royal Chitwan National Park in Nepal.
This report evaluates the performance of the Forestry Sector Program aimed at encouraging forestry sector policy reforms, and supporting the necessary institutional restructuring in Nepal.
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Hill Irrigation Project aimed at increasing crop production, reducing erosion damage to farmland and adjacent hill slopes and increasing employment opportunities in Nepal.
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Livestock Development Project aimed at increasing livestock production in Nepal.
This report evaluates the performance of the Fifth Agricultural Credit Project aimed to support the Agricultural Development Bank of Nepal (ADBN) in its agriculture-based lending and its transformation to self-sustaining financial institution.
This report evaluates the performance of the Hill Agriculture Development Project aimed to increase agricultural production in the hill areas of four districts in the Central Development Region in Nepal.
This report evaluates the performance of the Sagarnath Forestry Development Project, designed to establish tree plantations to replace depleted natural forests and to augment domestic supply of fuelwood and timber in Nepal.