- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This report evaluates the performance of the Greater Mekong Subregion: East-West Corridor Project designed to promote economic cooperation and facilitate trade among Lao PDR, Thailand and Viet Nam through improved transport infrastructure.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed at improving the income of upland farmers in Lao PDR through the establishment of environmentally sustainable diversified farming systems and provision of basic rural infrastructure. IED overall assessment: Successful.
This evaluation assesses ADB-cofinanced Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) operations during 1992-2007, and will provide directional inputs toward the next regional cooperation strategy and program for the GMS.
This sector assistance program evaluation provides an independent assessment of ADB's assistance to the tourism sector in the Greater Mekong Subregion, identifies lessons and makes recommendations for improving current and future operations.
This sector assistance program evaluation assesses ADB's assistance to the energy sector in the Greater Mekong Subregion, identifies lessons and makes recommendations for improving current and future operations.
This sector assistance program evaluation assesses ADB's performance on the transport and trade facilitation programs in the Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) and identifies lessons for further development of GMS transport and trade facilitation.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project envisaged to expand access of girls in ethnic areas of Lao PDR to primary education by providing primary education facilities, strengthening capacity at central and provincial levels, and promoting community participation in school management. IED overall assessment: Successful.