- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Validates the PCR's assessment of the project which aims to enhance the profitability of the plantation sector and improve the living and working conditions of the estate work force to a level comparable with that in other sectors in Sri Lanka.
This report evaluates the performance of the project aimed at improving transport efficiency by developing capacity in the road sector and improving the road infrastructure in Sri Lanka.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aims to establish and implement participatory sustainable forest management of demarcated permanent forests to increase their protection and production. IED overall assessment: Successful.
Validates the completion report’s assessment of the program which aims to assist the government of Sri Lanka to reform and restructure the power sector by developing successor companies to the Ceylon Electricity Board, a culture based on commercial terms, consumer benefits in terms of quality of supply and an independent tariff-setting mechanism. IED overall assessment: Partly Successful.
Validates the project completion report's assessment of the project which aims to provide sustainable water supply and sanitation facilities through policy reforms and project investments at the rural and urban levels of selected districts in Sri Lanka. IED overall assessment: Successful.
This validation report seeks to validate the CPSFR's ratings and findings; identify reasons for deviations, if any; and assess the quality of the CPSFR.
This study empirically assesses the socioeconomic impacts of the Urban Development and Low-Income Housing Project in Sri Lanka and provides lessons and recommendations to help enhance the development effectiveness of ADB's future housing finance projects.
ONGOING EVALUATION. This special evaluation study will assess ADB’s strategies and assistance programs for strengthening the enabling environment for private sector development over the last decade to identify lessons for the strategic positioning and design of future ADB support in this area.