- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
On 18 February 2009, the Director General of Independent Evaluation at the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Evaluation on Transport and Trade Facilitation in the Greater Mekong Subregion - Time to Shift Gears.
This sector assistance program evaluation assesses ADB's performance on the transport and trade facilitation programs in the Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) and identifies lessons for further development of GMS transport and trade facilitation.
The Highly Successful Projects 2005-2006 is a condensed reference on all "highly successful" ADB projects and programs evaluated by the Independent Evaluation Department.
This report evaluates the performance of the Bangkok Urban Transport Project designed to address transport related problems in Bangkok, Thailand.
On November 2005, the Director General of the Independent Evaluation Department of the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Project Performance Evaluation Report for the Bangkok Urban Transport Project in Thailand.
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Rural Telecommunications Project designed to provide basic telephone service to all tambon and to tourist facilities and along highways in remote rural areas of Thailand.
This technical assistance performance audit report is the first operations evaluation report on selected technical assistance (TA) interventions on road safety. The evaluation includes three TAs: Regional Initiatives in Road Safety, Preparation of a Road Safety Program in the People's Republic of China, and Road Safety in India.
This special evaluation study assesses ADB's project experience in DMCs where operation and maintenance is a problem.