- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This special evaluation study assesses ADB's assistance for justice reform and is intended to highlight to ADB's Board and Management the usefulness of ADB's continuing support for justice reform in implementing Strategy 2020.
This special evaluation study assesses the effectiveness of different capacity development approaches to identify factors that influenced the outcome of assistance and recommend improvements for future operations.
This special evaluation study presents an analysis of participatory processes applied in six projects in the water resources and forestry sectors in the Lao People's Democratic Republic, Sri Lanka, and Viet Nam.
This special evaluation study reviews and evaluates the cost recovery performance of the power sector in ADB
This special evaluation study was designed to help increase understanding of the privatization process and provide guidance on how the objectives of privatization should be managed and incorporated in project designs.
This special evaluation study assesses the effectiveness of program lending in promoting policy reforms in the developing member countries and identifies generic measures that could further enhance its effectiveness.
This special evaluation study was designed to analyze which aspects of the public expenditure management cycle ADB's technical assistance addresses and which approaches it uses for building capacities.
This study looks at how well did ADB incorporate poverty reduction issues into its country operational strategies and projects and how well are the monitoring and evaluation systems of ADB-financed projects.
This special evaluation study aims to determine whether ADB is adequately emphasizing the mitigation measures for adverse environmental and social impacts of hydropower projects and to provide recommendations for improving their design and implementation.
This special evaluation study assesses ADB's project experience in DMCs where operation and maintenance is a problem.