- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Validates the completion report’s assessment of the project which aims to improve the quality of electricity supply and to improve Electricite du Laos financial performance and operational efficiency. IED overall assessment: Successful
This sector assistance program evaluation assesses the performance of ADB assistance to the Lao PDR energy sector and makes recommendations for improving current and future operations.
This sector assistance program evaluation assesses ADB's assistance to the energy sector in the Greater Mekong Subregion, identifies lessons and makes recommendations for improving current and future operations.
This report evaluates the performance of the Nam Leuk Hydropower Project designed to support optimal development of the power subsector and provide generating capacity to meet domestic demand in Lao People's Democratic Republic.
This report evaluates the performance of the Theun-Hinboun Hydropower Project aimed at enhancing foreign exchange earnings through export of electric power from the Lao People's Democratic Republic to Thailand.
This report evaluates the performance of the Nam Ngum-Luang Prabang Power Transmission Project aimed to extend the transmission of electricity from Nam Ngum Hydropower Station to Luang Prabang Province in the Lao PDR.
This special evaluation study aims to determine whether ADB is adequately emphasizing the mitigation measures for adverse environmental and social impacts of hydropower projects and to provide recommendations for improving their design and implementation.