- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This report evaluates the performance of the Environment and Social Program which aims to improve environmental management and social safeguards in the energy and transport sectors in Lao People's Democratic Republic.
This report evaluates the performance of the Rural Access Roads Project designed to provide rural communities with all-weather access to agricultural markets and social services through improvements in rural roads in Lao PDR.
This report evaluates the performance of the Nam Leuk Hydropower Project designed to support optimal development of the power subsector and provide generating capacity to meet domestic demand in Lao People's Democratic Republic.
This special evaluation study presents an analysis of participatory processes applied in six projects in the water resources and forestry sectors in the Lao People's Democratic Republic, Sri Lanka, and Viet Nam.
This special evaluation study aims to determine whether ADB is adequately emphasizing the mitigation measures for adverse environmental and social impacts of hydropower projects and to provide recommendations for improving their design and implementation.
This report assesses a technical assistance (TA) grant designed to to improve the capability of the Lao People's Democratic Republic to deal with environmental problems related to nature conservation, deforestation, and the development of water resources.