- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Validates the completion report's assessment of the program which aims to support reforms and restructure the state's power sector in India.
Validates the PCR's assessment of the project which aims to improve state power sector in India for it to become financially self-sustaining and capable of adequately providing its share of services for development.
This report evaluates the performance of the sector development program modality for power sector reforms in Madhya Pradesh.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed at strengthening transmission systems, reducing transmission losses, improving system quality and enhancing efficient use of generation plants in India. IED overall assessment: Successful
This sector assistance program evaluation assesses ADB's assistance to the energy sector in India, identifies lessons and makes recommendations for improving current and future operations.
This special evaluation study evaluates ADB's Energy 2000 Policy to assess its relevance and effectiveness, and to provide an input for a 2007 review of the energy policy and the formulation of the energy strategy.
This report evaluates the performance of the Dahej Liquefied Natural Gas Terminal Project designed to construct and operate a liquefied natural gas import and regasification terminal at Dahej in Gujarat state in India.
This report evaluates the performance of the Private Sector Infrastructure Facility designed to facilitate private sector participation in the infrastructure sector and to promote the development of a secondary market in debt securities in India.
This report evaluates the performance of the Industrial Energy Efficiency Project aimed to promote energy efficiency in the energy-intensive industries in India.
Report produced by the Independent Evaluation Department of ADB assessing the design, implementation, and performance of the Gas Rehabilitation and Expansion Project in India.