- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Validates the completion report’s assessment of the project which aims to improve the quality of electricity supply and to improve Electricite du Laos financial performance and operational efficiency. IED overall assessment: Successful
This study assesses the performance of ADB assistance to the Lao PDR energy sector. The study examines the development effectiveness of ADB-funded energy projects, identifies lessons and makes recommendations.
On 08 November 2010, the Director General of Independent Evaluation at the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Energy Sector in Lao People's Democratic Republic.
This sector assistance program evaluation assesses the performance of ADB assistance to the Lao PDR energy sector and makes recommendations for improving current and future operations.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the findings, lessons, and recommendations of an independent assessment of ADB's assistance to the energy sector during 1992-2007 in the Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS).
On 19 February 2009, the Director General of Independent Evaluation at the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Evaluation of ADB's Assistance to the Energy Sector in the Greater Mekong Subregion.
This sector assistance program evaluation assesses ADB's assistance to the energy sector in the Greater Mekong Subregion, identifies lessons and makes recommendations for improving current and future operations.
Successful Projects in the Energy Sector 2003-2005 is a condensed reference on "successful" ADB projects on the energy sector as evaluated by the Independent Evaluation Department.
On 4 October 2004, the Director General of the Operations Evaluation Department of the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Project Performance Audit Report on Eastern Islands Urban Development Sector Project in Indonesia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Nam Leuk Hydropower Project designed to support optimal development of the power subsector and provide generating capacity to meet domestic demand in Lao People's Democratic Republic.