- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 31-39 of 39 for 1997
The study aims to assess the broad impact of ADB's operations on the sector's performance, draw out common lessons from the experience, and provide recommendations that may help improve future operations.
This report evaluates the performance of the Hill Agriculture Development Project aimed to increase agricultural production in the hill areas of four districts in the Central Development Region in Nepal.
This report evaluates the performance of the Forestry Development Project aimed to establish large-scale, commercial timber plantations that will protect the environment and improve the living conditions of local residents of Ilocos Norte in the Philip...
This report evaluates the performance of the Bongkot Gas Transmission Project which was intended to promote development of indigenous energy and increase natural gas supply in Thailand.
This report evaluates the performance of the Health and Population Project aimed to improve the health status in four provinces in Indonesia.
This sector synthesis integrates the major findings and lessons learned from the experience of ADB-assisted projects in the ports and shipping sector to improve project design, implementation and operations of future projects.
This report evaluates the performance of the Philippine National Oil Company Energy Project designed to strengthen the energy supply and distribution capacity in the Philippines.
This report evaluates the performance of the Manila Water Supply Rehabilitation Projects 1 & 2 aimed to reduce the percentage of nonrevenue water from the Metropolitan Waterworks and Sewerage System in Metro Manila in the Philippines.
This report evaluates the performance of the Health Services Development (Sector) Project aimed to improve health service delivery through increased efficiency and improved service quality in Malaysia.