- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Project performance evaluation report for the Vientiane Urban Infrastructure and Services Project in Lao People's Democratic Republic.
This report evaluates the performance of the Ninth Power Project aimed to improve the electric supply in Dhaka area and nearby rural areas in Bangladesh.
This report evaluates the performance of the Metropolitan Bogor, Tangerang, and Bekasi Urban Development (Sector) Project aimed at institutional development and physical investments in the urban areas of Indonesia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Third Natural Gas Development Project aimed to promote sector reforms, expand the gas distribution and treatment facilities and upgrade, rehabilitate and expand the gas transmission distribution in Banglades...
This report evaluates the performance of the Karnataka Urban Infrastructure Development Project aimed to promote decentralization of population growth and economic activity away from Bangalore in India.
This report evaluates the performance of the Regional Development Account Project designed to improve access to basic urban infrastructure and services and achieve urban sector policy and development priorities in Indonesia
This report evaluates the performance of the Bangkok Urban Transport Project designed to address transport related problems in Bangkok, Thailand.
This report evaluates the performance of the Tangshan and Chengde Environmental Improvement Project aimed to reduce air and water pollution in Tangshan and Chengde municipalities in the People's Republic of China.
This report evaluates the performance of the Eastern Islands Urban Development Sector Project designed to improve the quality of urban infrastructure and service delivery in selected urban centers in the Eastern Islands of Indonesia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Bogor and Palembang Urban Development Project aimed at improving the living conditions through provision and improvement of urban infrastructure and services in the urban areas in Indonesia.