- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This report evaluates the performance of the project aimed at improving transport efficiency by developing capacity in the road sector and improving the road infrastructure in Sri Lanka.
This report evaluates the performance of the North Luzon Expressway Rehabilitation and Expansion project, aimed to induce private sector investment in the road transport sector and to support the government's policies and programs to develop the national road network.
This report evaluates the performance of the project aimed at achieving a stable macroeconomic environment; support trade, investment, and private sector development; and enhance competitiveness of the Fijian economy.
Project performance evaluation of the Railway Rehabilitation Project and Railway Modernization Project in Uzbekistan.
This project performance evaluation report assesses the Project aimed at improving basic rural infrastructure to increase agricultural and off-farm production, raise personal incomes, facilitate access to markets and basic services, and reduce poverty.
Evaluates the design, implementation, and performance of The Road Rehabilitation Project, Second Road Rehabilitation Project, and Third Road Rehabilitation Project in the Kyrgyz Republic
This report evaluates the performance of the Primary Roads Restoration Project aimed to improve access, lower vehicle operating costs, and improved road safety through rehabilitation, repairs and restoration of roads and bridges in Cambodia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Rural Access Roads Project designed to provide rural communities with all-weather access to agricultural markets and social services through improvements in rural roads in Lao PDR.
This report evaluates the performance of the Almaty-Bishkek Regional Road Rehabilitation Project aimed to improving transport efficiency by rehabilitating regional roads between Almaty in Kazakhstan and Bishkek in the Kyrgyz Republic.
This report evaluates the performance of the Greater Mekong Subregion: Phnom Penh to Ho Chi Minh City Highway Project designed to rehabilitate the cross border road and reduce customs procedures-related bottlenecks.