- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This report assesses the performance of ADB program loans to the devolved social services in Punjab provinces in Pakistan. It reviews factors affecting the performance, assesses how the devolved social services delivery in Punjab has changed, and draws lessons and recommendations.
This report assesses the performance of ADB program loans to the devolved social services in Sindh provinces in Pakistan. It reviews factors affecting the performance, assesses how the devolved social services delivery in Sindh has changed, and draws lessons and recommendations.
This report evaluates the performance of the Environment and Social Program which aims to improve environmental management and social safeguards in the energy and transport sectors in Lao People's Democratic Republic.
This report evaluates the performance of the Shanxi Environment Improvement Project aimed to reduce the causes of environmental pollution through fuel switching and more efficient use of energy in the People's Republic of China.
This report evaluates the performance of the Rural Access Roads Project designed to provide rural communities with all-weather access to agricultural markets and social services through improvements in rural roads in Lao PDR.
This report evaluates the performance of the Social Protection Sector Development Program aimed to reduce impoverishment caused by the 1997 Asian economic crisis, while introducing sector reforms to strengthen social services delivery in Indonesia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Hunan Lingjintan Hydropower Project aimed to accelerate the development of hydropower resources in Hunan Province in the People's Republic of China.
This report evaluates the performance of the Social Sector Program designed to mitigate the short-term adverse impacts of the crisis, initiate structural reforms and reduce inefficiencies in the provision of social services in Thailand.
This report evaluates the performance of the Population Project aimed to increase accessibility and coverage of family planning services in rural and underserved areas in Pakistan.
Report produced by the Independent Evaluation Department of ADB assessing the design, implementation, and performance of the Pension Reform Program in Kazakhstan.