- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This report evaluates the performance of the Rural Access Roads Project designed to provide rural communities with all-weather access to agricultural markets and social services through improvements in rural roads in Lao PDR.
This report evaluates the performance of the Regional Development Account Project designed to improve access to basic urban infrastructure and services and achieve urban sector policy and development priorities in Indonesia
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Palawan Integrated Area Development Project aimed to develop land and water resources, and arrest environmental degradation in Palawan, Philippines.
This report evaluates the performance of the Sorsogon Integrated Area Development Project aimed at reducing rural poverty by increasing income, generating employment and improving living standards of farmers and fisherfolk in the Philippines.
This report evaluates the performance of the Nusa Tenggara Agricultural Development Project aimed at increasing crop production and farm incomes through improved irrigation facilities and direct involvement of farmers in Indonesia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Highland Agriculture Development Project aimed to increase output from existing agricultural areas in the upland Cordillera region in Northern Luzon in the Philippines.
This report evaluates the performance of the Gujranwala Agricultural Development Project aimed to increase crop production and create off-farm income-earning opportunities, especially for the landless and small farmers in Pakistan.
This report evaluates the performance of the Sigatoka Valley Rural Development Project aimed at increasing food production, develop agribusiness activity and generate rural employment opportunities in Fiji.
This report evaluates the performance of the Hill Agriculture Development Project aimed to increase agricultural production in the hill areas of four districts in the Central Development Region in Nepal.
This report evaluates the performance of the Pabna Irrigation and Rural Development Project aimed at increasing agricultural production and improving farm income, employment and living standards of farm families in Bangladesh.