- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This report evaluates the performance of the project aimed at supporting the expansion of the micro and small enterprises sector with the objective of generating income and employment opportunities for Samoans on a sustainable basis.
This report evaluates the performance of the Rural Enterprise Development Project designed to rehabilitate and modernize small and medium-sized enterprises in agroprocessing and to provide family farms with new micro-processing facilities in Uzbekistan...
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Development Finance Project aimed to develop export industries and improve financial intermediation in Indonesia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Small and Medium Industries Project aimed to provide the required resources for term financing of viable SME projects in the private sector with emphasis on new export-oriented ventures in Sri Lanka.
This report evaluates the performance of the Laiwu Iron and Steel Company Modernization and Expansion Project aimed at rehabilitation, modernization, and expansion of existing iron and steel mills in the People's Republic of China.
This report evaluates the performance of the Industrial Sector Program aimed to create a policy environment that would increase industrial sector efficiency on a sustainable basis in Nepal.
This report evaluates the performance of the Industrial Sector Program designed to bring about efficiency and international competitiveness in the industrial sector through policy and institutional reforms in Mongolia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Industrial Program Loan designed to stimulate growth and efficiency in the industry sector by minimizing the role of the government in the ownership and management of manufacturing activities in Bangl...
Project Performance Audit Report for the Third Road Improvement Project in Lao People's Democratic Republic
This report evaluates the performance of the Qingdao Tire Development Project designed to expand production capacity of three state-owned enterprises in the municipality of Qingdao in the People