- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This performance evaluation report provides a set of lessons from a sector-wide, reform-based health program in Indonesia going through a process of decentralizing government services since 1999. The findings from the evaluation will feed into higher-level evaluations, including validation of the country partnership strategy final review planned for 2014.
This report evaluates the performance of the Health Sector Development Program designed to transform and rationalize the outmoded social model of hospital-based health services to improve quality and efficiency and adapt to a market economy in Mongolia...
This report evaluates the performance of the Women's Health and Safe Motherhood Project aimed at improving the health status of women, particularly those of reproductive age, and reducing fertility, female morbidity and maternal mortality in the Philip...
This report evaluates the performance of the Health and Nutrition Sector Development designed to improve access to essential health, nutrition and family planning services in Indonesia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Primary Health Care Project designed to improve the health status by reducing mortality from common diseases in the rural areas of the Lao People's Democratic Republic.
This report evaluates the performance of the Health and Population Project designed to improve the quality of health and family planning services, and strengthen the primary health care services and health services delivery system in Marshall Islands.
This report evaluates the performance of the Basic Skills Project designed to develop basic skills training systems for infrastructure development and health service delivery in Cambodia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Population Project aimed to increase accessibility and coverage of family planning services in rural and underserved areas in Pakistan.
Report produced by the Independent Evaluation Department of ADB assessing the design, implementation, and performance of the Second Health and Population Project in Sri Lanka.
This report evaluates the performance of the Third Health (Sector) Project designed to strengthen and upgrade the delivery of health services throughout Malaysia.