- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 1-10 of 19 for Project Performance Evaluation Reports Governance and public sector management
The project performance evaluation assesses project’s performance as well as the long-term impacts of the project and its sustainability. It examines the project's contribution to the decentralization and deconcentration reforms in Cambodia as well as its contribution to the development of stronger governance and audit systems.
This performance evaluation report provides a set of lessons from a sector-wide, reform-based health program in Indonesia going through a process of decentralizing government services since 1999. The findings from the evaluation will feed into higher-level evaluations, including validation of the country partnership strategy final review planned for 2014.
This report evaluates the Economic and Public Sector Reform Program in Tonga to assess its performance and highlight lessons. It provides inputs to two broader evaluations on promoting good governance in Pacific developing member countries and the preparatory work for the regional evaluation of the Pacific strategy.
Project performance evaluation of the Emergency Infrastructure Rehabilitation Project, Phases 1 and 2 in Timor-Leste.
This report evaluates the performance of the Public Service Program designed to support policy reform measures in building a performance oriented public service and improving delivery of basic services in Papua New Guinea.
This report evaluates the performance of the Governance Reform Program designed to facilitate the transition to a new structure of public sector governance in Mongolia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Gujarat Public Sector Resource Management Program to be improved public sector resource mobilization and allocations efficiently used to promote industrialization for the benefit of the Gujarat population in...
This report evaluates the performance of the Madhya Pradesh Public Resource Management Program aimed to improve social development through improved public resource management and increased public expenditure in the social sector in India.
This report evaluates the performance of the Flood Emergency Rehabilitation Project aimed for quick economic and social recovery efforts to rehabilitate damaged public infrastructure and mitigate the risks brought about by the disaster in Kyrgyz Republ...
This report evaluates the performance of the Emergency Flood Rehabilitation Project aimed for quick economic and social recovery efforts to rehabilitate, construct and reconstruct major infrastructure n the severely affected regions of Tajikistan.