- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This performance evaluation report assesses the performance of the project and the factors affecting it. It analyzes the project’s inclusiveness and issues in the domestic labor market. It also assesses the roles of different stakeholders in the project. Lessons from this evaluation will feed into the upcoming thematic evaluation study on ADB’s support for inclusive growth.
This project performance evaluation report evaluates the project in the Republic of the Marshall Islands to assess its performance and highlight lessons. It provides inputs to two broader evaluations—the regional evaluation of ADB support for the Pacific region, and the special evaluation study on Millennium Development Goals.
This report evaluates the performance of the project aimed at increasing the number of appropriately skilled people in Samoa, to meet the future labor requirements of its increasingly market-oriented and broad-based economy.
This report evaluates the performance of the project aimed at improving international competitiveness and help achieve sustainable economic growth to contribute to poverty reduction based on gender, social, and geographic equity in Indonesia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Engineering Education Development Project aimed at improving the quality, relevance, and capacity of engineering education, and enhancing access to qualified students in Indonesia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Education Sector Development Program designed to upgrade the quality, performance and sustainability of the education sector and improve educational management capacity in Mongolia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Higher Education Project designed to improve the quality, efficiency and cost-effectiveness of higher education system, and enhancing the quality of teacher's education in Papua New Guinea.
This report evaluates the performance of the Basic Skills Project designed to develop basic skills training systems for infrastructure development and health service delivery in Cambodia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Higher Education Development Project aimed to improve the quality and efficiency of the higher education system in selected regional public and private universities/ institutions in Indonesia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Secondary Education Development Project aimed to improve the quality and efficiency of lower secondary and secondary education in Nepal.