- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Livestock Development Project aimed at increasing livestock production in Nepal.
This report evaluates the performance of the Highland Livestock Development Project aimed to improve livestock productivity, augment farmers
This report evaluates the performance of the Hexian Pulp Mill Project aimed to increase the output of wood-based long-fiber pulp and to provide a market for pinewood in Hexian county in People
This report evaluates the performance of the Agricultural Technology Education Project designed to improve the quality of agricultural education and rationalization of the teaching institutions in the Philippines.
This report evaluates the performance of the Agricultural Research and Extension Project aimed to increase smallholder incomes and employment by strengthening selected research and extension programs in Papua New Guinea.
This report evaluates the performance of the Seventh Power Project and East Zone Thermal Feasibility Project aimed to increase the transmission capacity of the Bangladesh Power Development Board to help meet the anticipated growth in demand for power.
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Health and Population Project designed to improve delivery of health and population welfare services in Sindh in Pakistan.
This report evaluates the performance of the Road Improvement Project aimed at alleviating transport constraints through upgrading and maintenance rehabilitation of selected roads and highway links in Nepal.
This report evaluates the performance of the Chashma Command Area Development Project aimed at increasing agricultural production to raise farm incomes, rural employment and standard of living of the rural poor in Chashma in Pakistan.
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Cook Islands Development Bank Project designed to stimulate productive investments through financing of activities in agriculture, fisheries, industry, tourism, business, and service sectors in Cook Islands.