- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This report evaluates the performance of the Fisheries Sector Program which consisted of a series of policy and institutional reforms for sustainable management of sector resources in the Philippines.
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Agriculture Program designed to enhance and consolidate economic performance through policy and institutional reforms in the agriculture sector in Lao People
This report evaluates the performance of the Food Crops Development Program which aimed to achieve sustained growth in food crops, focusing on expanding rice and wheat production during the winter season in Bangladesh.
This report evaluates the performance of the Walawe Irrigation Improvement Project aimed to provide adequate, timely, and equitable irrigation supplies on a sustained basis for year-round cropping in Walawe in Pakistan.
This report evaluates the performance of the Small Dams Project aimed to increase agricultural production through the construction of new small dams and rehabilitation and extension of irrigation systems in Pakistan.
This report evaluates the performance of the Secondary Education Development Sector Project designed to improve the quality and efficiency of the secondary education system in the Philippines.
This report evaluates the performance of the Nusa Tenggara Agricultural Development Project aimed at increasing crop production and farm incomes through improved irrigation facilities and direct involvement of farmers in Indonesia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Fifth and Sixth Power Projects designed to meet increased demand for electricity, improve quality and reliability of power supply, reduce energy losses and reduce oil imports of Nepal.
This report evaluates the performance of the Low Income Housing Development Project aimed to establish appropriate housing policies and standards and increase the stocks of affordable house lots and mortgage finance for lower income groups in Fiji.
This report evaluates the performance of the Karachi Urban Development Project aimed to upgrade basic urban infrastructure and environmental conditions and improve the efficiency of delivery of urban services in Pakistan.