- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This report evaluates the performance of the Agricultural Technology Schools Project designed to improve the quality and efficiency of agricultural technology education at the upper secondary level in Indonesia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Integrated Irrigation Sector Project aimed to accelerate agricultural development in the major rice producing provinces in Indonesia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Fourth and Fifth Road Improvement Projects which aimed to finance the improvement of sections of the main trunk road from Vang Vieng to Pak Mong via Louang Phrabang in Lao People
This report evaluates the performance of the Forestry Sector Program designed to accelerate reforestation of open and denuded forestlands, repair environmental degradation and strengthen and streamline policies and institutions in the Philippines.
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Ports Project designed to improve the efficiency and productivity of the ports and shipping sector and to provide additional cargo handling and ship-repairing capacity in India.
This report evaluates the performance of the Special Assistance Project designed to support macroeconomic stabilization and structural reform program by helping bridge the external financing gap in Kazakhstan.
This report evaluates the performance of the Third Health Project designed to improve health care delivery in Balochistan, Pakistan.
This report evaluates the performance of the Agriculture Sector Program designed to establish a competitive and market-based agriculture sector in Kazakhstan.
This report evaluates the performance of the Rural Training Project aimed at addressing the widespread rural poverty by providing livelihood skills training and microcredit to the landless rural poor in Bangladesh.
This report evaluates the performance of the Karachi Sewerage Project designed improve environmental sanitation conditions in Karachi and strengthen the sewerage operations of the Karachi Water and Sewerage Board in Pakistan.