- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This report evaluates the performance of the Hunan Lingjintan Hydropower Project aimed to accelerate the development of hydropower resources in Hunan Province in the People's Republic of China.
This report evaluates the performance of the Road Rehabilitation Project designed to rehabilitate and maintain sections of the north-south corridor and support institutional development and implementation for road sector reform in Kazakhstan.
This report evaluates the performance of the Anhui Environmental Improvement Project aimed to reduce wastewater discharge to the Chao Lake, and air and solid waste pollution in the cities of Hefei and Chaohu in the People's Republic of China.
This report evaluates the performance of the Health and Population Project designed to improve the quality of health and family planning services, and strengthen the primary health care services and health services delivery system in Marshall Islands.
This report evaluates the performance of the SBI DFHI Limited designed to support the formation of an accredited primary dealers network that would provide an impetus for active trading in Government securities in India.
This report evaluates the performance of the Financial Sector Program and Institutional Strengthening of the Financial Sector Project which supported a broad range of policy reforms in the financial sector in the Republic of Korea.
This report evaluates the performance of the Energy Conservation Project aimed to improve district heating reliability and reduce losses, encourage end-use energy conservation, and improve operation and maintenance of the district heating system in Mon...
This report evaluates the performance of the Champasack Road Improvement Project designed to rehabilitate and improve road sections in the Lao People's Democratic Republic to improve transport services in the southern region.
This report evaluates the performance of the Bangkok Urban Transport Project designed to address transport related problems in Bangkok, Thailand.
This report evaluates the performance of the Rural Credit Project aimed to improve household income, expand rural employment, and strengthen the rural financial system in Viet Nam.