- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This report evaluates the performance of the Roads Development Project aimed to develop road sector in Mongolia and enhance the Government's capacity to plan, administer, and implement road policies, program and projects.
This report evaluates the performance of the Small-Scale Water Resources Development Sector Project designed to increase agricultural production for smallholder farms through the development of small-scale water control system in western Bangladesh.
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Financial Sector Program intended to promote the development of a competitive, stable, and broad-based financial system to support enhanced resource mobilization and sustainable economic growth in Mon...
This report evaluates the performance of the Karnataka Urban Infrastructure Development Project aimed to promote decentralization of population growth and economic activity away from Bangalore in India.
This report evaluates the performance of the Khulna-Jessore Drainage Rehabilitation Project aimed to increase agricultural production and create on-farm employment by rehabilitating existing drainage infrastructure in Khulna-Jessore in Bangladesh.
This report evaluates the performance of the Women's Health and Safe Motherhood Project aimed at improving the health status of women, particularly those of reproductive age, and reducing fertility, female morbidity and maternal mortality in the Philip...
This report evaluates the performance of the Gujarat Public Sector Resource Management Program to be improved public sector resource mobilization and allocations efficiently used to promote industrialization for the benefit of the Gujarat population in...
This report evaluates the performance of the Education Sector Development Program designed to upgrade the quality, performance and sustainability of the education sector and improve educational management capacity in Mongolia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Madhya Pradesh Public Resource Management Program aimed to improve social development through improved public resource management and increased public expenditure in the social sector in India.
This report evaluates the performance of the Guizhou Shuibai Railway Project aimed to establish a cost-effective mode of transport for mining and other industrial outputs and for passengers in Guizhou province in the People