- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This performance evaluation report assesses the performance of the project and the factors affecting it. It analyzes the project’s inclusiveness and issues in the domestic labor market. It also assesses the roles of different stakeholders in the project. Lessons from this evaluation will feed into the upcoming thematic evaluation study on ADB’s support for inclusive growth.
This project performance evaluation report assesses the Project aimed at improving basic rural infrastructure to increase agricultural and off-farm production, raise personal incomes, facilitate access to markets and basic services, and reduce poverty.
This report evaluates the performance of the Greater Mekong Subregion: Phnom Penh to Ho Chi Minh City Highway Project designed to rehabilitate the cross border road and reduce customs procedures-related bottlenecks.
This report evaluates the performance of the Greater Mekong Subregion: East-West Corridor Project designed to promote economic cooperation and facilitate trade among Lao PDR, Thailand and Viet Nam through improved transport infrastructure.
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Provincial Towns Water Supply and Sanitation Project designed to address infrastructure and deficiencies that constrained access by communities to safe water and sanitation in selected provinces in Vi...
This report evaluates the performance of the Loans to Nghi Son Cement Corporation which aims to construct a cement plant at Nghi Son and a cement handling terminal in Ho Chi Minh City in Viet Nam.
This report evaluates the performance of the Rural Credit Project aimed to improve household income, expand rural employment, and strengthen the rural financial system in Viet Nam.
This report evaluates the performance of the Irrigation and Flood Protection Rehabilitation Project designed to avoid loss of life and mitigate economic loss in case of flooding caused by dike failure in the Northern Central region of Viet Nam.
This report evaluates the performance of the Road Improvement Project designed to reduce transport cost and improve road safety through rehabilitation of national roads and highways from Ho Chi Minh City to Nha Trang in Viet Nam.
Report produced by the Independent Evaluation Department of ADB assessing the design, implementation, and performance of the Financial Sector Program in Viet Nam.