- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This report evaluates the performance of the project aimed at supporting rationalization of the government's role in the financial sector and establishing a corporate governance framework among specialized financial institutions in Thailand.
This report evaluates the performance of the Bangkok Urban Transport Project designed to address transport related problems in Bangkok, Thailand.
This report evaluates the performance of the Social Sector Program designed to mitigate the short-term adverse impacts of the crisis, initiate structural reforms and reduce inefficiencies in the provision of social services in Thailand.
This report evaluates the performance of the Rural Enterprise Credit Project which aims to establish profitable rural enterprises and to improve capability of Bank for Agriculture and Agricultural Cooperatives in Thailand.
This report evaluates the performance of the Third Power Transmission (Sector) Project and Fourth Power Transmission (Sector) Project both of which helped fund the construction of transmission facilities and strengthen the power supply in Thailand.
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Erawan Gas Transmission Project designed to increase the indigenous natural gas supply capability by expanding gas transmission systems and meet the growing energy demand of Thailand.
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Rural Telecommunications Project designed to provide basic telephone service to all tambon and to tourist facilities and along highways in remote rural areas of Thailand.
This report evaluates the performance of the Natural Gas Transmission Project designed to facilitate transmission of additional quantities of natural gas and reduce the dependence on oil imports in Thailand.
This report evaluates the performance of the Bongkot Gas Transmission Project which was intended to promote development of indigenous energy and increase natural gas supply in Thailand.
This report evaluates the performance of the Sixth Power Distribution (Sector Loan) Project designed to enable the Metropolitan Electricity Authority (MEA) to meet increasing power demand in Thailand.