- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This report evaluates the performance of the Governance Reform Program designed to facilitate the transition to a new structure of public sector governance in Mongolia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Health Sector Development Program designed to transform and rationalize the outmoded social model of hospital-based health services to improve quality and efficiency and adapt to a market economy in Mongolia...
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Financial Sector Program intended to promote the development of a competitive, stable, and broad-based financial system to support enhanced resource mobilization and sustainable economic growth in Mon...
This report evaluates the performance of the Roads Development Project aimed to develop road sector in Mongolia and enhance the Government's capacity to plan, administer, and implement road policies, program and projects.
This report evaluates the performance of the Education Sector Development Program designed to upgrade the quality, performance and sustainability of the education sector and improve educational management capacity in Mongolia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Energy Conservation Project aimed to improve district heating reliability and reduce losses, encourage end-use energy conservation, and improve operation and maintenance of the district heating system in Mon...
Report produced by the Independent Evaluation Department of ADB assessing the design, implementation, and performance of the Telecommunications Project in Mongolia.
Report produced by the Independent Evaluation Department of ADB assessing the design, implementation, and performance of the Financial Sector Program in Mongolia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Agriculture Sector Program aimed to promote the transition to a competitive and market-based agriculture sector in Mongolia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Employment Generation Project designed to create employment and income opportunities for the employable poor by providing credits to micro and small enterprises (MSEs) in Mongolia.