- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Project performance evaluation report for the Vientiane Urban Infrastructure and Services Project in Lao People's Democratic Republic.
This report evaluates the performance of the Environment and Social Program which aims to improve environmental management and social safeguards in the energy and transport sectors in Lao People's Democratic Republic.
This report evaluates the performance of the Rural Access Roads Project designed to provide rural communities with all-weather access to agricultural markets and social services through improvements in rural roads in Lao PDR.
This report evaluates the performance of the Greater Mekong Subregion: East-West Corridor Project designed to promote economic cooperation and facilitate trade among Lao PDR, Thailand and Viet Nam through improved transport infrastructure.
This report evaluates the performance of the Primary Health Care Project designed to improve the health status by reducing mortality from common diseases in the rural areas of the Lao People's Democratic Republic.
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Financial Sector Program designed to mobilize more domestic savings and allocate them efficiently and strengthen macroeconomic management in Lao PDR.
This report evaluates the performance of the Champasack Road Improvement Project designed to rehabilitate and improve road sections in the Lao People's Democratic Republic to improve transport services in the southern region.
This report evaluates the performance of the Nam Leuk Hydropower Project designed to support optimal development of the power subsector and provide generating capacity to meet domestic demand in Lao People's Democratic Republic.
Report produced by the Independent Evaluation Department of ADB assessing the design, implementation, and performance of the Northern Provincial Towns Water Supply and Sanitation Project in the Lao People's Democratic Republic.
This report evaluates the performance of the Theun-Hinboun Hydropower Project aimed at enhancing foreign exchange earnings through export of electric power from the Lao People's Democratic Republic to Thailand.