- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This performance evaluation report presents the independent evaluation of the Gansu Clean Energy Development Project in the People’s Republic of China. It identifies the lessons from the project which can then be used to assist in the design and implementation of future ADB private sector operations in the region.
This report assesses ADB’s direct equity investment in the Bank of China. This support was in response to the government’s plan to liberalize the finance sector and to support banking sector reforms in the People’s Republic of China. ADB’s direct participation would also provide an opportunity for Bank of China to undertake transparent privatization process, introduce sound corporate governance and best practices, and strengthen internal controls.
This report evaluates the performance of the Harbin Water Supply Project aimed at greater quality and reliability of residential water supply in Harbin urban areas of People's Republic of China.
Project performance evaluation of the Tianjin Wastewater Treatment and Water Resources Protection Project in the People's Republic of China.
This report evaluates the performance of the Shanxi Environment Improvement Project aimed to reduce the causes of environmental pollution through fuel switching and more efficient use of energy in the People's Republic of China.
This report evaluates the performance of the Guizhou Shuibai Railway Project aimed to establish a cost-effective mode of transport for mining and other industrial outputs and for passengers in Guizhou province in the People
This report evaluates the performance of the Changchun--Harbin Expressway Project designed to stimulate domestic employment, production, specialization, and trade through infrastructure investment and transport cost reductions in the People's Republic ...
This report evaluates the performance of the Chengdu--Nanchong Expressway Project designed to promote economic and social development through improvements in road infrastructure in the People's Republic of China.
This report evaluates the performance of the Hebei Roads Development Project designed for an efficient movement of freight and passengers from the provincial boundaries of Hebei Province and Shandong Province in the People's Republic of China.
This report evaluates the performance of the Fujian Pacific Electric Company Limited which aims for the development, construction, and operation of a coal-fired power plant at Meizhou Wan, Fujian Province in the People's Republic of China (PRC).