- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This performance evaluation report assesses ADB’s support to the project as highly successful based on the criteria of development impact and outcome and, from ADB’s side, investment profitability, work quality, and additionality. A lesson from this project and ADB’s wider engagement in Cambodia’s energy sector since the early 1990s is long-term sector engagements help facilitate enabling environments, as it has in Cambodia’s energy sector.
The project performance evaluation assesses project’s performance as well as the long-term impacts of the project and its sustainability. It examines the project's contribution to the decentralization and deconcentration reforms in Cambodia as well as its contribution to the development of stronger governance and audit systems.
This report evaluates the performance of the Primary Roads Restoration Project aimed to improve access, lower vehicle operating costs, and improved road safety through rehabilitation, repairs and restoration of roads and bridges in Cambodia.
This report evaluates the performance of the First Financial Sector Program aimed at the development of sound, market-oriented financial system to improve resource mobilization and sustain economic growth in Cambodia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Greater Mekong Subregion: Phnom Penh to Ho Chi Minh City Highway Project designed to rehabilitate the cross border road and reduce customs procedures-related bottlenecks.
This report evaluates the performance of the Basic Skills Project designed to develop basic skills training systems for infrastructure development and health service delivery in Cambodia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Agriculture Sector Program designed to remove key constraints to agricultural growth and provide budgetary support to the agricultural sector in Cambodia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Power Rehabilitation Project designed to rehabilitate and expand the power supply infrastructure to meet the increasing demand for electricity in Phnom Penh, Sihanoukville, Siem Reap in Cambodia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Special Rehabilitation Assistance Project aimed at repairing and restoring essential economic and social infrastructure and reestablishing a sustainable degree of economic and social stability in Cambodia.