- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This Learning Curves provides an overview of the evaluation on ADB’s Social Protection Strategy. It aims to assess the effectiveness of ADB’s response to the Strategy both in terms of support and advice it has provided to its developing member countries, and the relevance of its support to emerging social protection needs in the region. The study also aims to help inform future ADB support for social protection in Asia and the Pacific.
This Learning Curves provides an overview of the evaluation on ADB’s support for the transport sector in Sri Lanka. It aims to provide an independent assessment of ADB support between 1999 and 2010 to the Sri Lanka transport sector, to identify areas for improving the effectiveness of ADB’s interventions, and to provide evaluation lessons and recommendations.
This Learning Curves provides an overview of the evaluation on ADB’s microfinance development strategy. The study had two objectives: assess the performance of the ADB’s microfinance assistance, and build knowledge on the effectiveness of microfinance in reducing poverty based on ADB’s experiences.
This Learning Curves provides an overview of the evaluation on ADB’s support to the Maldives. It aims to provide an independent assessment of ADB support from 1978 to 2010, to identify areas for improving the effectiveness of ADB’s interventions, and to provide evaluation lessons and recommendations.
This edition of Learning Curves summarizes an evaluation of ADB’s assistance to Uzbekistan. It identifies factors affecting ADB’s performance, and draws lessons and recommendations for improving ADB’s future performance.
This edition of Learning Curves summarizes the findings of an evaluation of ADB's support to transportation development in Pacific developing member countries. The overall rating for ADB support to the transport sector in the Pacific is successful.
Provides a summary of an evaluation report focused on energy efficiency investments in industry and buildings, with information on how ADB may further support energy efficiency improvement on the demand side.
This edition of Learning Curves summarizes an impact evaluation conducted on a low-income housing finance project in Sri Lanka.