- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This Learning Curves provides an overview of the evaluation on ADB’s microfinance development strategy. The study had two objectives: assess the performance of the ADB’s microfinance assistance, and build knowledge on the effectiveness of microfinance in reducing poverty based on ADB’s experiences.
This edition of Learning Curves summarizes an impact evaluation conducted on a low-income housing finance project in Sri Lanka.
This special evaluation study presents an independent evaluation of the implementation of ADB's first three financing partnership facilities (FPF) in the areas of water, regional cooperation and integration, and clean energy.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation on the performance of ADB's public and private sector operations in support of PPPs in power, transport, and water sectors, and the development of related frameworks in the past two decades.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation on ADB's support for financial intermediation through a review of past experiences and evolving nature of ADB's practices in financial intermediation for private sector development in DMCs.
This issue of the Learning Curves looked into the performance of ADB's public and private sector assistance related to the development of policy, legal and regulatory framework and institutions for stock and bond markets from 1986-2006.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation study on ADB's private equity fund (PEF) operations from 1983 to 2007 and how PEF operations could contribute better to private sector development.
This issue of the Learning Curves looked into the evaluation on policy-based lending and emerging practices in supporting reforms in developing member countries.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the special evaluation study on the Effect on Microfinance Operations on Poor Rural Households and the Status of Women to determine how effective its projects had been in reducing rural poverty and improving the status of women.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation on ADB's support to public resource management in India to assess the effectiveness of the programs and 11 associated technical assistance operations over the period 1995-2005.