- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the sector assistance program evaluation which aims to provide a sector-level independent assessment of ADB's assistance to the energy sector in Bangladesh.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the sector assistance program evaluation which presents the findings of an independent assessment of ADB support for the transport sector in Viet Nam since 1993.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the sector assistance program evaluation in the urban and rural water supply and sanitation sectors, and covers work done over 2001-2008 by ADB, as well as other development partners in Bangladesh.
This second country assistance program evaluation (CAPE) for Nepal assesses the performance of ADB strategies and assistance programs in the country during 2004
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation on ADB's support for financial intermediation through a review of past experiences and evolving nature of ADB's practices in financial intermediation for private sector development in DMCs.
ADB's country assistance strategy recognized the important role of the financial sector in facilitating and supporting growth in other sectors of the economy. Reforms in key areas, with support from ADB, reduced inflation and improved growth.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the sector assistance program evaluation in the education sector in Bangladesh to assess the combined performance of key development partners involved in the primary education subsector during 1989-2007.
This rapid sector assessment finds that ADB contributed significantly to improvements in Mongolia's urban sector.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the assessment of the performance of ADB's assistance on transport and trade facilitation in the Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) and identified areas for future collaboration and partnerships.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the findings, lessons, and recommendations of an independent assessment of ADB's assistance to the tourism sector during 1992-2007 in the Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS).