- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This Learning Curves provides an overview of the evaluation on ADB’s support for the transport sector in Sri Lanka. It aims to provide an independent assessment of ADB support between 1999 and 2010 to the Sri Lanka transport sector, to identify areas for improving the effectiveness of ADB’s interventions, and to provide evaluation lessons and recommendations.
This edition of Learning Curves summarizes an impact evaluation conducted on a low-income housing finance project in Sri Lanka.
This issue of the Learning Curves looked into the performance of ADB's public and private sector assistance related to the development of policy, legal and regulatory framework and institutions for stock and bond markets from 1986-2006.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the performance evaluation of ADB's Global Environment Facility cofinanced projects and drew on lessons of their experience.
Sri Lanka is a middle-income developing member country with high social indicators. It is on track to achieving most Millennium Development Goals and ranked 93rd among 177 countries in the human development index in 2006.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation study on ADB's Energy Policy 2000 to assess its relevance and effectiveness and to facilitate work toward a new energy strategy.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation study on ADB's Fisheries Policy to assess the extent to which the policy guides and influences the design and implementation of ADB-assisted projects and technical assistance grants.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the assessment of capacity development initiatives to selected sectors in Sri Lanka and provided some guidance on the design of future capacity development support.