- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This edition of Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation knowledge brief that examines, from the perspective of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, ADB's energy sector assistance over 2001.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the findings, lessons, and recommendations of an independent assessment of ADB's assistance to the energy sector during 1992-2007 in the Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS).
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the assessment of the performance of ADB's assistance on transport and trade facilitation in the Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) and identified areas for future collaboration and partnerships.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the findings, lessons, and recommendations of an independent assessment of ADB's assistance to the tourism sector during 1992-2007 in the Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS).
Having achieved a measure of success, ADB must now lead the GMS program to move to the next level of maturity where its members take on more responsibilities.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation of ADB's Poverty Reduction Trust Funds which are assessed in terms of its objectives, contributions and links to the achievement of ADB's strategic objectives.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the performance evaluation of ADB's Global Environment Facility cofinanced projects and drew on lessons of their experience.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation study on ADB's Energy Policy 2000 to assess its relevance and effectiveness and to facilitate work toward a new energy strategy.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation of ADB's support for roads and railways in PRC to help prepare ADB's next country partnership strategy in 2007.
ADB and others have provided the PRC with a successful development experience by bringing in state-of-the-art technical, financial, and management expertise.