- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This edition of Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation knowledge brief that examines, from the perspective of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, ADB's energy sector assistance over 2001.
This update to the findings of the 2003 country assistance program evaluation (CAPE) for Bangladesh assesses the performance of ADB strategies and assistance programs in the country from 1999 to 2008.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the sector assistance program evaluation which aims to provide a sector-level independent assessment of ADB's assistance to the energy sector in Bangladesh.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the sector assistance program evaluation in the urban and rural water supply and sanitation sectors, and covers work done over 2001-2008 by ADB, as well as other development partners in Bangladesh.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the sector assistance program evaluation in the education sector in Bangladesh to assess the combined performance of key development partners involved in the primary education subsector during 1989-2007.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation study on ADB's approaches to partnering and harmonization in the context of the Paris Declaration on Aid Effectiveness.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the special evaluation study on the Effect on Microfinance Operations on Poor Rural Households and the Status of Women to determine how effective its projects had been in reducing rural poverty and improving the status of women.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the performance evaluation of ADB's Global Environment Facility cofinanced projects and drew on lessons of their experience.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation study on ADB's Energy Policy 2000 to assess its relevance and effectiveness and to facilitate work toward a new energy strategy.
The study employed the principal-agent approach to analyze the roles and relationships of major players in the five central elements of service delivery