- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Validates the completion report's assessment of the Program aimed at supporting pro-poor development efforts by improving governance and public sector resource management in Balochistan provincial government in Pakistan. IED overall assessment: Unsuccessful.
This report evaluates the performance of the Rural Access Roads Project designed to provide rural communities with all-weather access to agricultural markets and social services through improvements in rural roads in Lao PDR.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed at preventing flooding of houses and crops, improving environmental factors, minimizing disruptions of services and commercial activities, and enhancing the income-earning capacity of the generally poor populations in selected provinces of Indonesia. IED overall assessment: Successful.
This case study evaluates the Self Help Groups and their Federations, as facilitated under the Project. The study is based on field visits to the project towns in Karnataka during August and September 2005, and was updated during May 2007. It integrates secondary sources of information.
This special evaluation study analyzes completed projects and technical assistance grants, reviews whether the urban sector strategy targets are being addressed, and assesses ongoing urban operations.
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Palawan Integrated Area Development Project aimed to develop land and water resources, and arrest environmental degradation in Palawan, Philippines.