- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Validates the completion report’s assessment of the project which aims to sustainably increase the incomes of poor families in selected provinces in Indonesia through skills development and training, savings and credit program, and other empowerment and human development activities. IED overall assessment: Less than successful
Validates the completion report's assessment of the Project aimed at reducing poverty in four districts in southern Sindh by boosting empowerment and improving governance, widening access of the rural poor to public services, transferring technology to improve livelihoods, and providing essential infrastructure. IED overall assessment: Unsuccessful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed at reversing the trend of resource depletion in municipal waters and alleviate poverty in coastal fishing communities in the Philippines by promoting income diversification. IED overall assessment: Partly successful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed at promoting sustainable management of coastal fisheries resources in Indonesia, thereby reducing poverty in the coastal areas by providing opportunities for increased income. IED overall assessment: Successful.
This special evaluation study examines how rural poor selected strategies to rise out of poverty, how various factors influenced their selection of the strategies, how sustainable the poverty exit was, and how effective poverty reduction interventions have been.
This report looks at small-scale freshwater rural aquaculture from the viewpoint of poverty reduction.
This special evaluation study looks at small-scale aquaculture from the viewpoint of poverty reduction and identify the main factors that enable fish farming to generate livelihoods and reduce poverty.
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Palawan Integrated Area Development Project aimed to develop land and water resources, and arrest environmental degradation in Palawan, Philippines.
This technical assistance (TA) performance audit report evaluates 5 advisory TAs to help formulate a 20-year Agriculture Perspective Plan to set a new direction for the sector in Nepal.
This report evaluates the performance of the Sorsogon Integrated Area Development Project aimed at reducing rural poverty by increasing income, generating employment and improving living standards of farmers and fisherfolk in the Philippines.