- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed at facilitating Viet Nam's transition to a market economy, promoting social inclusion and environmental sustainability and modernizing governance and public administration. IED overall assessment: Successful.
This report evaluates the performance of the Rural Access Roads Project designed to provide rural communities with all-weather access to agricultural markets and social services through improvements in rural roads in Lao PDR.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project designed to enhance incomes and reduce poverty in the Khatlon region of Tajikistan by improving road transport infrastructure and supporting the creation of productive employment opportunities. IED overall assessment: Successful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed to promote sustainable economic growth and poverty reduction by providing economic railway transportation in the less developed areas of southern Jiangxi and western Fujian provinces in the People's Republic of China. IED overall assessment: Successful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project which seeks to improve the status of women and reduce poverty in Nepal. IED overall assessment: Successful.
This paper seeks to summarize the knowledge products obtained from existing ADB studies, statements, and initiatives on inclusive growth, inclusive development, or inclusive social development.
This paper defines inclusive development, in particular distinguishing it from growth, pro-poor growth, and inclusive growth, and differentiating them from each other. It then applies this definition to specific issues focusing on rural infrastructure.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project intended to promote efficiently functioning enterprises in Kyrgyz Republic by implementing best practices in corporate governance and reforms in bankruptcy laws and procedures. IED overall assessment: Successful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed at reversing the trend of resource depletion in municipal waters and alleviate poverty in coastal fishing communities in the Philippines by promoting income diversification. IED overall assessment: Partly successful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed at reducing the structural weaknesses, improving business environment, promoting socially inclusive and environmental sustainable development and modernizing governance in Viet Nam. IED overall assessment: Successful.