- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This special evaluation study provides feedback on the performance of the bottom-up, participatory approaches, including an assessment of initial results and effectiveness in overcoming the conventional problems.
Evaluation Highlights of 2003 presents the findings, conclusions, and relevant lessons of evaluation reports completed by the Operations Evaluation Department (OED) in 2003.
This document summarizes the discussion of the Development Effectiveness Committee of the ADB Board of Directors held on 27 October 2004.
This paper provides a critical review of recent research on aid effectiveness and its implications for policies.
The Nepal country assistance program evaluation (CAPE) was undertaken to examine the effectiveness of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) assistance program during the 1988–2003 period.
This document summarizes the discussion of the Development Effectiveness Committee of the ADB Board of Directors held on 29 September 2004.
On 24 September 2004, the Director General of the Operations Evaluation Department of the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Country Assistance Program Evaluation for Nepal.
This document summarizes the discussion of the Development Effectiveness Committee of the ADB Board of Directors held on 29 September 2004. This meeting discussed the Country Assistance Program Evaluation for Nepal.
This document summarizes the discussion of the Development Effectiveness Committee of the ADB Board of Directors held on 25 August 2004.
This report evaluates the performance of the Bogor and Palembang Urban Development Project aimed at improving the living conditions through provision and improvement of urban infrastructure and services in the urban areas in Indonesia.