- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 31-40 of 338 for Project Performance Evaluation Reports
This report evaluates the performance of the sector development program modality for power sector reforms in Madhya Pradesh.
This report evaluates the performance of the project aimed at achieving a stable macroeconomic environment; support trade, investment, and private sector development; and enhance competitiveness of the Fijian economy.
Project performance evaluation report for the Vientiane Urban Infrastructure and Services Project in Lao People's Democratic Republic.
Project performance evaluation of the Railway Rehabilitation Project and Railway Modernization Project in Uzbekistan.
This report evaluates the performance of the Harbin Water Supply Project aimed at greater quality and reliability of residential water supply in Harbin urban areas of People's Republic of China.
Project performance evaluation of the Tianjin Wastewater Treatment and Water Resources Protection Project in the People's Republic of China.
Project performance evaluation of the Emergency Infrastructure Rehabilitation Project, Phases 1 and 2 in Timor-Leste.
This report evaluates the performance of the Environment and Social Program which aims to improve environmental management and social safeguards in the energy and transport sectors in Lao People's Democratic Republic.
This report assesses the Financial Sector Intermediation Facility and Equity Investment in Bhutan National Bank, and its impact on the development of financial sector in Bhutan.
This project performance evaluation report assesses the Project aimed at improving basic rural infrastructure to increase agricultural and off-farm production, raise personal incomes, facilitate access to markets and basic services, and reduce poverty.