- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 321-330 of 338 for Project Performance Evaluation Reports
This report evaluates the performance of the Qingdao Tire Development Project designed to expand production capacity of three state-owned enterprises in the municipality of Qingdao in the People
This report evaluates the performance of the Road Maintenance Sector Project designed to maintain, prevent premature deterioration and defer subsequent costly reconstruction the existing road networks in Fiji.
This report evaluates the performance of the Agriculture Development Program designed to support major policy and institutional reforms to overcome long-standing impediments to agricultural growth in Western Samoa.
This report evaluates the performance of the Island Provinces Rural Water Supply Sector Project aimed to provide safe water to rural communities and the provision of necessary equipment and support services in the Philippines.
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Irrigation Package Project aimed to increase food production and improve living standards by improving irrigation facilities and irrigation management training facilities in Indonesia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Plantation Sector Project designed to reverse the decline in the production and export of tea, rubber and coconut by increasing the productivity of two public sector plantation corporations in Sri Lanka.
This report evaluates the performance of the Upgrading of Hospitals Project designed to strengthen the diagnostic and surgical operation capacity of selected hospitals and upgrade medical supplies distribution system in Myanmar.
This report evaluates the performance of the Road and Road Transport Sector Program which was intended to provide quick disbursing assistance during difficult period and adjust regulatory framework for the roads subsector in the Philippines.
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Telecommunications Project aimed at strengthening the national telecommunications grid of Pakistan.
This report evaluates the performance of the Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI) Limited designed to provide foreign exchange resources to support ICICI's lending program in India.