- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 51-60 of 338 for Project Performance Evaluation Reports
This report evaluates the performance of the Almaty-Bishkek Regional Road Rehabilitation Project aimed to improving transport efficiency by rehabilitating regional roads between Almaty in Kazakhstan and Bishkek in the Kyrgyz Republic.
This report evaluates the performance of the Greater Mekong Subregion: Phnom Penh to Ho Chi Minh City Highway Project designed to rehabilitate the cross border road and reduce customs procedures-related bottlenecks.
This report evaluates the performance of the Greater Mekong Subregion: East-West Corridor Project designed to promote economic cooperation and facilitate trade among Lao PDR, Thailand and Viet Nam through improved transport infrastructure.
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Provincial Towns Water Supply and Sanitation Project designed to address infrastructure and deficiencies that constrained access by communities to safe water and sanitation in selected provinces in Vi...
This report evaluates the performance of the Public Service Program designed to support policy reform measures in building a performance oriented public service and improving delivery of basic services in Papua New Guinea.
This report evaluates the performance of the Governance Reform Program designed to facilitate the transition to a new structure of public sector governance in Mongolia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Health Sector Development Program designed to transform and rationalize the outmoded social model of hospital-based health services to improve quality and efficiency and adapt to a market economy in Mongolia...
This report evaluates the performance of the Roads Development Project aimed to develop road sector in Mongolia and enhance the Government's capacity to plan, administer, and implement road policies, program and projects.
This report evaluates the performance of the Small-Scale Water Resources Development Sector Project designed to increase agricultural production for smallholder farms through the development of small-scale water control system in western Bangladesh.
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Financial Sector Program intended to promote the development of a competitive, stable, and broad-based financial system to support enhanced resource mobilization and sustainable economic growth in Mon...