- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 81-90 of 338 for Project Performance Evaluation Reports
This report evaluates the performance of the Higher Education Project designed to improve the quality, efficiency and cost-effectiveness of higher education system, and enhancing the quality of teacher's education in Papua New Guinea.
This report evaluates the performance of the Rural Microenterprise Finance Project aimed to strengthen rural financial institutions by assisting organizations that employed the Grameen Bank approach (GBA) in providing credit to the poor in the Philippi...
This report evaluates the performance of the Flood Damage Rehabilitation Project designed to rehabilitate key infrastructure damaged by the 1998 floods, thereby enabling the restoration of normal levels of economic and social activity in Bangladesh.
This report evaluates the performance of the Fujian Pacific Electric Company Limited which aims for the development, construction, and operation of a coal-fired power plant at Meizhou Wan, Fujian Province in the People's Republic of China (PRC).
This report evaluates the performance of the Loans to Nghi Son Cement Corporation which aims to construct a cement plant at Nghi Son and a cement handling terminal in Ho Chi Minh City in Viet Nam.
This report evaluates the performance of the Primary Health Care Project designed to improve the health status by reducing mortality from common diseases in the rural areas of the Lao People's Democratic Republic.
This report evaluates the performance of the Island Development Program aimed to support the process of decentralization, foster sustainable development finance, and promote an improved enabling environment for the private sector in Tuvalu.
This report evaluates the performance of the Fangcheng Port Project designed to improve capacity and efficiency of the Fangcheng Port including its transport links with the hinterland in the People
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Financial Sector Program designed to mobilize more domestic savings and allocate them efficiently and strengthen macroeconomic management in Lao PDR.
This report evaluates the performance of the Hunan Lingjintan Hydropower Project aimed to accelerate the development of hydropower resources in Hunan Province in the People's Republic of China.