- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 1-10 of 45 for Capacity development
This report evaluates the performance of the project aimed at improving international competitiveness and help achieve sustainable economic growth to contribute to poverty reduction based on gender, social, and geographic equity in Indonesia.
Validates the project completion report's assessment of the project which aims to strengthen the enabling environment and develop institutional capacity for land degradation control in People's Republic of China. IED overall assessment: Successful.
This report assesses ADB support for environment capacity development in South Asia, using selected technical assistance (TA) projects as case studies. It provides an insight into more effective capacity development from both environment and general TA.
The study evaluates the contribution of environment technical assistance projects to the capability of the Philippines and Indonesia to manage their environment within the context of ADB and national government's policy to support implementation of major environment improvement programs.
This special evaluation study assesses the effectiveness of ADB support for public sector reforms in Pacific developing member countries.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the program designed to establish a civil service in Nepal that is more results- and people-oriented and gender-responsive. Its specific objectives were to develop internal capacity within the government, improve efficiency and governance, enhance the competence and motivation of civil servants, and establish processes for improving performance in key ministries. IED overall assessment: Partly successful
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the special evaluation study on effectiveness of ADB's capacity development assistance and how to get institutions right to assess ADB's contribution to this global development agenda.
This study focuses on six country-specific TA projects and two regional TA projects in Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation study on capacity development assistance of ADB to the Lao People's Democratic Republic between 1990 and mid-2003.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the assessment of capacity development initiatives to selected sectors in Sri Lanka and provided some guidance on the design of future capacity development support.